NEED FOR THE STUDY
– The MBA Project on Capital Budgeting Kesoram study is undertaken to analyze and understand the Capital Budgeting process in cement manufacturing sector, which gives mean exposure to practical implication of theory knowledge.
– To know about the company’s operation of using various Capital Budgeting techniques.
– To know how the company gets funds from various resources.
LIMITATION OF THE STUDY:
– Lack of time is another limiting factor, ie., the schedule period of 8 weeks are not sufficient to make the study independently regarding Capital Budgeting in KESORAM.
– The busy schedule of the officials in the KESORAMis another limiting factor. Due to the busy schedule officials restricted me to collect the complete information about organization.
– Non-availability of confidential financial data.
– The study is conducted in a short period, which was not detailed in all aspects.
– All the techniques of capital budgeting are not used in KESORAM. Therefore it was possible to explain only few methods of capital budgeting.
Download MBA Final Year Project Report on Capital Budgeting Kesoram