OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY:-
1. To search for the growth opportunities available by studying the overall methods followed by the ING life insurance.
-This study mainly deals with the various methods followed by ING Vysya life insurance company.
2. To study inclination of various customers towards eventualities and the benefits received by the policy holders.
-benefits like death benefit, maturity benefit, mutual fund benefit, investment growth benefit.
3. To study the various policies available to cater the needs of differenr kinds of customers by the ING life insurance.
-the various plans like safal jeevan plan, high life plan, child protection plan etc.,
1. Primary Data
2. Secondary Data
1. Primary Data:
The primary Informationcollected from making phone calls and through fixing appointments with the customers.
2. Secondary Data:
The secondary Information is collected from brochures, business world magazines, advertisements in television.
– The sample size of MBA Final Year Project Student Report and Documentation on Marketing Techniques of Ing Vysya Life Insurance Hyderabad is around 100 persons.
Random sampling is a sampling technique where we select a group of subjects (a sample) for study from a larger group (a population). Each individual is chosen entirely by chance and each member of the population has a known, but possibly non-equal, chance of being included in the sample.
SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS:
– the study of my overall data relates with the different techniques,methods,plans which are mainly benefit to the policy holders. As my overall study gives a brief explanation of the various plans followed by the ING vysya life insurance. My study mainly summarizes about the various marketing techniques used by the ING vysya life insurance to attarct the new type of customers where the competition prevails in the market.
At last I briefly conclude that ING has very much potential abilities to prevail in the market.
1. As more people are inclined towards taking ing vysya policy, the market share should be captured by offering them more value initially.
2. Customers are more interested in posthumous benefits the procedures and settlements in cases of eventualities should be as simple as possible, even door delivery of the settlement cheques can be thought of if viable.
3. Health and pharma sectors has got maximum opportunities so tie up with corporate hospitals can be throught of.
4. Homework is to be done in “freedom plan” and it should be made more attractive.
5. ING Vysya should come up with new “Wealth Plans” in line with copetitors as it got more takers in the market.
6. Child protection plan is not upto the mark so the policy is to be improved and should be made more attractive.
Download A Project Report on Marketing Techniques of Ing Vysya Life Insurance Hyderabad.