Project Title: Daily Sales Reporting Data Warehousing Project.
- Project Domain: Sales domain.
- Developer Role: Report Developer.
- Environment: Cognos 8, oracle 9i, Windows 2000.
Corporate Food Store company, which is one of the organization that sells various number of products every day. This company has more branches in various locations, which maintains Database has lots of previous customer details, company personal information, raw materials details, etc. This Daily Sales Reporting Data Warehousing Project system has a oracle 9i database which stores information about sales, profits and contacts of various customers. The main aim of sales Data warehousing cognos project is to analyze sales of major brands varying with different promotional schemes.
- Report development by using Report Studio and Query Studio.
- Participated in analyzing & designing high level design documents in identifying the errors.
- Participated in all possible testing of the Reports.
Project Title: Global Sales Data Mart Cognos project.
- Project Domain: Sales domain.
- Developer Role : Report Developer.
- Environment: Cognos Reportnet 1.1, oracle 9i, Windows 2000.
The main Achievement of this Global Sales Data Mart Cognos project is to reduce the manufacturing cost of the raw material and improved the sales forecasting by identifying the key factors like the total sales revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis on the region and the sale amount. And the decision support system Data Warehousing Project is focused on analyzing the entire business process. In order to provide critical information like daily revenue, Weekly Revenue, Monthly Revenue, total sales, goals, information on employees and vision of the company developed Business Intelligence System.
Project Title: Hospital Decision Support System.
- Client: Apollo Healthcare Hospital.
- Project Domain: Healthcare domain.
- Role: Report Developer (Trainee).
- Environment: Cognos Reportnet 1.1, Oracle 9i, Windows 2000
This Apollo Healthcare Hospital system Data Warehousing Cognos Project, which was developed for Apollo healthcare service provider, aims at providing corporate information and hospital statistics that can be viewed by Directors and management or by those who are authorized to see it. The information includes all users registration, payments, consultation statistics, pharmacy, surgery, transplants, equipments, patients and doctors, healthcare bill, multi valued diagnosis, preventive health care, corporate counseling, welfare programmers, claims administration, patient care co-ordination, doctor achievements, staff details and Human Resource. This Project was developed Under Cognos Reportnet1.1 and Oracle 9i used for storing all Hospital modules information.
- Creating Ad-hoc report using Query Studio and Report Studio.
- Developed some complex reports by using calculated fields in Report Studio.
- Involved in designing various prompts like Value prompt, Select and Search prompts.
- Involved in creation of various linked reports like drill through and master detail reports.
- Involved in scheduling the reports.
- Involved in Unit testing.
In this Mining Projected Clusters in High-Dimensional Spaces data warehousing project we have designed a new distance based clustering algorithm. This algorithm we can reduce & eliminate the previous problems in high dimensional clustering. In this project we have given the total explanation of PCKA Algorithm.
40 GB hard-disk
512 MB RAM,
Operating System Windows 2000 / XP
Java Software Development Kit 1.6
Java Net Beans IDE
The attached document contains the below
Introduction to the project
motivation of the project
problems in the previous system definition of the projects
objective of the project
limitations of the proposed system.
Total literature study of the system
Analysis Phase software requirement specification,
Flow Charts & Algorithms.
Designing Phase with UML Diagrams
Project implementation with Source Code
Testing Phase and validation of the project
Screen Shots/ Reports
conclusion and future work of the project.
Download Mining Projected Clusters in High-Dimensional Spaces Project Documentation