Many are young people with drug addiction, in fact, many young people cannot afford psychological treatment, some of whom are afraid to describe themselves as drug addicts in society to find a solution so that they do not receive adequate treatment because they remain confidential. It is leading to crime. The parties do not exist, there are so many young people who can solve drugs that so we have the idea of creating an open space for young people where they can talk, share experiences and alternatives from friends who can solve drug addiction and get them to talk to a psychologist.
Drug abuse among adolescents is a common problem and many of them still do not have medical assistance during public offenses. Young drug addicts are scared to be seen as a drug addict in society, some of whom are scared to discuss adulthood as much as possible, that it is not an improvement after rehabilitation and lack of personal access to the internet where they can get help from professionals as psychologists as well. a place where they can talk, share experiences, in other words, get help from other caregivers.
The overall aim of this Drug Addicts Counseling System study is to develop Android apps that will create online environments for those who know about drugs that help a couple of drug-free people who also allow adolescents to be led by a psychologist.
- design and implement Android applications addicts, drug addicts, and psychologists.
- Maintain online community support for drug addicts when they recover.
Issued a discussion forum.
- Chat rooms offer participants sign up.
- provide instant messaging between users.
- provide online guidance between the psychologist and the use of the instant messaging patient.
- provide personal blog in which we can share everyday experiences.
Overview of the proposed Drug Addicts Counseling System:
1. Each member must be a registered user on the use of the name and password.
2. The system must allow the user to create a new account with the first name, last name, email, username, and password.
3. Each member of the user’s address must have a name that is unique and emails are valid.
4. Each member has registered must have the ability to choose.
5. The administrator must register a psychologist and first name, last name, email, username, and password.
6. Each member has registered must have access to a private space (my position).
7. Each member must have a personal page and a blog
8. The system must have normal tissue.
9. The community room system should have a discussion forum is ready for users who are not registered and should give the opportunity to give a response to registered users.
10. Community room systems also have chat rooms and instant messages for registered users.
11. Psychologists do not have the opportunity to speak.
12. Each member must be a registered member to view the list.
13. The system will provide conditional.
14. Users must accept the terms before clicking on the registration key.
15. The system will allow all members who signed up to inform the board.
16. System Manager must be able to remove one’s members.
Technologies and tools to be used:
- Android Studio
Terms and Conditions specify that insults, selling drugs and any other bad behavior towards users are prohibited.