The purpose of Online Student Feedback System is to provide Periodical feedback by students about the course conduction.
“Online Student Feedback System” is generally used by four kinds of users:
3. Staff (faculty of each course)
4. Coordinators (M.Tech, M.Sc., MCA)
- Each user has their own login id and password.
- All of these users are to be provided different access rights.
- Chairman and Admin will be able to view the statistics generated by the system.
- Faculty will provide access to students for giving feedback
- Students will fill in the feedback form.
Project Detailed Description:
- At the beginning of the semester coordinators enter list of the courses and faculties.
- Faculty will create list of students in the course.
Month 2 to end of the semester:
- Each faculty will give permission to students (who have regularly attended the classes) in the course to provide the feedback.
- Students will login and give the feedback (they will fill the feedback form).
- Preparation of statistics by the system
- For each course, for each question, find the percentage of the students who ticked on ‘just right’
- Overall statistics can be mailed to admin and Chairman month after month.
1. Creating the login-id:
- Admin will give the login id and password for the faculty and the coordinators.
- All other users, Faculties will all register into the system, once.
- When a student gets admitted they will be provided login and password to register into the system.
- Login id of the students could be their register numbers (which is available at the time of admission)
2. Different permission for different users:
- The faculty will create the list of the students who opted the course.
- At the end of each month, Faculty will give the permission to student who are regular, to give the feedback for that course during that month.
- Students can register to the system.
- At the end of every month, when the student login, they get to know the list of courses for which they can provide feedback. They complete the feedback.
- At the beginning of the semester, prepare the course list and the corresponding faculty
Chairman and Admin :
They have the permission to see the overall statistics prepared by the system, using the feedback forms submitted by the students.
- Processor: Windows 8.
- Primary Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Hard Disk: 100 GB.
- The above specified requirements are the minimum required to run the application
- Language used: Visual Basic (VB)
- Database: M.S.Access
- Platform : windows 8
- Tools used: Visual Studio 2010.
The “Online Student Feedback System” will be helpful for the students as well as the Chairman. Students are free to express their opinion on the course conduction and Chairman has the opportunity to know the manner in which the courses are conducted and perhaps advise the faculty in case the feedback is not satisfactory.
Download this Online Student Feedback System .Net Project Synopsis Code and Database Files.
‘Campus’ is mobile application for student, which is used to know the campus up to date like – What’s going on? , What is next? , And past what has done?
The main reason behind this Campus application the students know the more information about the university and what’s going on – upcoming events, any cultural programs, the student activities, sports, and about the examination complete details.
This Campus Mobile application also having the detailed information about the professors, course structures, about the administration department, gallery of the university and recently conducted event images, videos and also having the information about the past students.
This Campus Mobile application have the information which already in the website but it’s in the simple way, sometimes we miss the important information in website because website having the lot of information.
This is only access the students and professors by login with their ID’s. Additionally, this application provides the weather reports of the location of the university and provides the scheduling details of the library as well as university.
The main aim of developing this Job Portal android application is to provide job opportunities to the job seekers, To meet manpower requirements of Industries and Projects in corporate sectors and To provide live vacancies on the android application.
The main objective is to provide a web-based interface for the corporate sector Employers to choose from amongst the registered candidate database.
other features included here are Online registration/ updating of candidate database, Electronic sponsorship of candidates for private employers.
The Job Portal android application was developed for exchanging information between unemployed people and private companies. Job seeker can register and see which companies are trying to see and status of resume.
The online registration of private employers, submission of vacancy information, searching and sponsoring of candidates, issuance of letters to candidates, entry of interview and joining status of selected candidates etc.
All vacancies notified by the private sector will be automatically available on the site. Maintain another type of information about the job as a group, administration dashboard application.
Domain: Android Application Development
Programming Languages: Core Java
Tools: Android SDK Platform Tools, SVN
Latest developments of the below Transaction journal papers using Java and MySQL on different domains
Example Domains are Cloud Computing, Data Mining, Knowledge and Data Engineering, Internet of Things, Services Computing, Multimedia, Software Engineering, Parallel and Distributed Systems, Computational Social Systems, Information Security, Mobile Computing, Dependable and Secure Computing, Industrial Informatics, Learning Technologies, Information Processing over Networks, Information Processing over Networks, etc.
Data Mining / Knowledge and Data Engineering
Internet of Things
||Leveraging Crowdsourcing for Efficient Malicious Users Detection in Large-Scale Social Networks
Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6-BtZP_eLE
||Follow But No Track: Privacy Preserved Profile Publishing in Cyber-Physical Social Systems
||Collaborative Filtering Service Recommendation Based on a Novel Similarity Computation Method
||Transactional Behavior Verification in Business Process as a Service Configuration
||A System for Profiling and Monitoring Database Access Patterns by Application Programs for Anomaly Detection
Parallel and Distributed Systems
Computational Social Systems
||Collaborative Filtering-Based Recommendation of Online Social Voting
||ProGuard: Detecting Malicious Accounts in Social-Network-Based Online Promotions
||Quantifying Interdependent Privacy Risks with Location Data
||Searching Trajectories by Regions of Interest
Dependable and Secure Computing
Information Processing over Networks
Information Processing over Networks
We are using voice recognition Android App for updating message on 20×4 LCD with the help of Bluetooth module HC-05. The android app converts speech into text using google speech to text conversion.
We are sending text data using mobile phone which is received by Bluetooth module and given to microcontroller. The microcontroller used here is from Arduino UNO(Atmega328) which sends the same message on it.
• ARDUINO IDE
• EMBEDDED CPP CODE
• Proteus Simulator
1. ATMEGA328 Microcontroller
2. Bluetooth Module
3. 20×4 LCD Display
4. Regulated Power Supply