Why is project needed?
This project is developed for the physically handicapped people, in the market, there are many products but they do not have safety features like seat belt locking, GPS navigation, multi-control system, Hand gesture & joystick movement system.
This project gyro sensor for gesture movement which is very unique.
We have low battery indication led.
Gesture control wheelchair has two modes of operations (gyro/joystick) these sensors will give data to Atmega-328 microcontroller.
the seat belt is locked automatically once the user has seated in place.
The motor driver is interfaced for driving the motors logically as per user directions, its has GSP /GSM for getting the location information.
- The gyro sensor is used to for getting the information of how much we have tilted.
- The gyro sensor is interfaced with ATmega328 microcontroller with SPI pins.
- The joystick is used for manual hand operated movements.
- Joystick gives x-axis and y-axis values to Atmega328 microcontroller for motor movements
- In this project, we are using 12V / 2A Lead acid battery.
- Lead acid battery is easy to charge.
- Low maintenance
- Low cost / easily available.
GPS / GSM
- We are using a SIM808 module which has built-in GSM/ GPS for location identification and alerting the parents.
- It works with low voltage 5V.
- We are using this module for information to our parents with help of GPS and GSM.
- DC Motors are used for wheelchair movement.
- 1Kgcm torque.
This project can be integrated into below areas.
- Physically handicapped people.
- Aged people.
- This is easy to install.
- This project has safety locking system for a seat.
- Easily / local available spare parts are used in this project when anything not functional we can replace it easily spares are available.
- It has two modes of operations (Hand gesture and joystick).
- It has GPS /GSM for getting location via SMS.
This wheelchair cannot navigate in footsteps.
- This project is very useful for physically handicapped people which helps them to navigate from place to another place without taking any other human help.
The aim of this project is to automate sound system in classrooms by which small notice announcements, emergency intimation to student or faculty of the classroom can be communicated from the control room.
In this Classroom Automation project, we are using an android app by which the user can select the classroom or group multiple classrooms to announce script, with this system human effort and time is reduced.
Announcement from control room is captured with mic and feeded into the amplified box, from that amplifier box sound signal is sent into relay switching box, from relay switching box sound is switched into the respective classroom based on user inputs from android app.
- ANDROID APP
- RELAY SWITCHING SECTION
- CLASSROOM 1
- CLASSROOM 2
Vehicle wrong routing detection on highways
In present days many accidents are happening because of wrong route driving on highways, even after advertisements on roadside barrier gates and postures but people are not getting it used it and not following that traffic rules, to avoid these accidents we have come up with a product which will detect the vehicle in wrong route driving.
We are using a pocket-size computer called raspberry pi which will have camera attached to it on vehicle front portion to detect the wrong route indication sign boards, this raspberry pi has small speaker attached to it which will alert the driving with voice announcement not to drive in the wrong route and vehicle speed will be reduced to 30Km/hr and parking lights will on for vehicle safety.
- Parking lights
- Power regulator unit
- Raspberry Pi
- Motor Driver
- DC Motor
- Electronics circuit and embedded systems
- Mechanical design.
- Microcontroller program
- Android app
Designing and developing an automation process for testing capacitive touch screen of mobile, there will be android app installed in mobile which displays few color blocks on lcd screen when capacitive touch pen touches the particular color blocks on lcd screen with help of automation process with X,Y and Z-axis movement by holding capacitive touch pen on Z-axis, when capacitive touch pen touches color blocks on lcd screen in this process color block on lcd screen will change if its touch sensitivity is good else the block color will remain same and feedback from android mobile is taken for evaluating performance of touch screen and feedback is displayed on LCD screen.
• XYZ axis router setup.
• Atmega 2586 Microcontroller board.
• DC motor driver L298.
• 12V/5A regulated supply.
• Hi-tech 645MG Servo motor z-axis movement.
• 2 DC motors for x-y plane axis movement.
• 2 DC motor encoders 16bit.
• Capacitive pen and its holder.
• 20X4 LCD Display.
Electronics circuit and embedded systems
In this Automatic Touch Screen Testing Machine project we are Arduino nano board which consists of Atmega328 microcontroller with 2KB RAM and 64 KB flash memory this board will act as control unit which gives signals to DRV8266 stepper driver motors and 16 X 2 LCD screen, we have 4 input switches to select menu options all these are interfaced with Arduino nano motherboard.
List of components used in this project.
• Arduino nano 1no.
• DRV8266 stepper motor driver 2nos.
• Nima 13 stepper motos 2nos.
• Servo motor 90G 1no.
• 16 X 2 alphanumeric LCD.
• Input switches.
• Connectors and wires.
• 12V / 2A Adaptor.
• Dotted PCB.
In our Automatic Touch Screen Testing Machine project, we have used dotted PCB for interfacing.
Block diagram of electronics parts
Circuit working operation
We are using 12V / 2A adaptor for powering our circuit board Arduino nano and DRV8825, Arduino nano plays a major role in this Automatic Touch Screen Testing Machine project.