Before we take a step forward to reduce environmental pollution we need to know basic causes for pollution which we come across in our daily life. Noise, heat and light are the three basic causes which we need to control in every work we do. Here are few changes I am practicing in my daily life which is tough but interesting to save the environment.
- Using mobile phones in urgent situations.
- Using paper bags and self made cloth bags.
- Encouraging solar power systems.
- Reducing usage of 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler and preferring bicycles for short distance travelling.
- Turn off appliances and lights when they are not in use.
- Unplugging all the electrical equipment’s when they are not in use.
- Preferring food which takes less energy for cooking ( ex: cooking 1 cal meat takes 18 times energy compare to calorie of wheat),