Efficient scheme which ensures that plaintext data cannot be recovered as long as the adversary has access to at most all but two ciphertext blocks, even when the encryption key is exposed.
- Owner has to register to get login.
- File Upload: owner can upload the file to cloud . this file will be visible to cloud-A who will generate private key.
- View Files: owner can view the uploaded files.
- Upload to Cloud: owner can upload the files into cloud with a valid privatekey which is generated by cloud A file will be split into two parts and will be stored in two diiferent accounts in Drive-Hq cloud.
- User has to register to get login.
- View files and send request: user can view the cloud files and he can send request to cloud
- Verify keys and download: To download total file User need to verify splited part-0 file from cloud-a with 1st key which is sent to user mail by cloud-a and veirfy part-1 splited fle from cloub-b with 2nd key which is sent to user mail by cloud-b.
- If both key are matched then only user can download if not he is malicious user.
- Cloud has to login
- View Files: cloud A can view the files which are uploaded by user and cloud can provide private key for respective files
- Split files: cloud A can view part of splited files which are uploaded by owners.
- View user request: cloud-b can view user requests and can give public keys to requested user to download files.
- Split files: cloud A can view split files
- Attacker will search for keys and download part from cloud-a but he cant view that data because he can get only partial part-0 of file. Attacker dont know how to get part-1 and where it was stored.
The above screenshot shows the home page. The header tab includes hospital 1, hospital 2, cloud 1, cloud 2 and the user modules are shown here.
User registration page
The above screenshot shows the user registration page. A new user can register here by filling up their Name, email address, password, and Date of Birth and Contact details.
User login page
The above screenshot shows the user’s login page. An already existing user can login with the user name Password, If not he/ she can register newly.
User main page
The above user main page shows the user’s main page after he logs into his account.
User file request page
The above page shows the user’s file request page. Here cloud will check and respond to the user’s requests of the file.
User file view page
In the user’s file view page, the files that have been uploaded by the Hospitals modules are displayed.
Key Verification Page
In the key verification page, the researcher verifies the decrypted key with the patient name.The Decryption key Is received To registered mail Id.
Display patient information page
In the display verification page, if the decryption key matches, then only the researcher able to view the patient details.
Cloud 1 login page
In the cloud 1 login page, To get Access to cloud home page must enter the valid username and password.
Cloud 1 home page
In the cloud 1 home page, this page shows the functionalities of cloud 1.
View users request page
In the user’s request page, the cloud can view the requests send by users and he can respond and send key to user’s mail.
Cloud 2 login page
In the cloud 2 login page, To get Access to cloud home page must enter the valid username and password.
Cloud 2 main page
In the cloud 2 main page , this page shows the functionalities of cloud 2.
Cloud 2 users view page
In the cloud 2 users view page, cloud can view Researcher who are registered and Cloud can activate the Researchers.
Cloud 2 view files page
In the cloud 2 view files page, cloud can view the files which are uploaded by Hospital and cloud can provide private key for respective files.
Hospital 1 login page
The hospital 1 login page is the official login page for the hospital, to get Access to hospital home page must enter the valid username and password.
Hospital 1 main page
In the hospital 1 main page , this page shows the functionalities of hospital 1.
Hospital 1 file upload page
In Hospital file upload page, Hospital can upload the patient information to cloud.
Hospital 1 send to cloud page
In the Hospital 1 send to cloud page, Hospital can view the uploaded files and can Send files to cloud2 for private key.
Hospital 1 view files page
In the Hospital 1 view files page, Hospital can upload the files into cloud with a valid private key which is generated by cloud 2.
View files Quaternary storage page
In the view files page, The private key generated and uploaded to real time cloud(Drive HQ).
Use Case Diagram:
Download the Securing Aggregate Queries for DNA Databases Java Project Code, Database, Project Report