Scalable Routing in Cyclic Mobile Networks seminar topics explains about routing mechanisms used in existing system and problems facing due to this method and explains about a new contact information algorithm that can solve routing problems .
- In existing system routing of packet is dependent on the location id of the end user which was assigned while sending packet.
- In order to update direction information of packets routing protocols needs to bear high level of load.
- Existing systems use Weak state routing mechanism is implemented to handle large scale networks.
- Information used in routing systems are not accurate they are based on the probability bases. Which causes packet loss problems?
- Proposed system uses scalable deterministic routing mechanism for continuous mobility.
- This system uses contact information in three different combinations for delivering packets. This method is alternative routing method for global contact knowledge.
- Critical information is maintained using aggregation and compression in time spacing domain.
download Scalable Routing in Cyclic Mobile Network s Technical Paper, paper presentation.