Software Technology: IBM OS/300, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, IMS DB, Clist, ENDEVOR, Expeditor.
Project Scope: Reliance is one of the leading Health Insurance Companies in India. It has its presence across India. The Reliance consolidated east systems is integration of Health Care business system, which constitutes of various subsystem like enrolment and billing, claims, provider, benefits, etc…
The claim system at Reliance east perform claims intake, validations, filtering, adjudication and output reporting from CT/ME/NH.
• Designed detail design and prepared program specification document.
• Created necessary status reports templates and other status tracking matrices.
• Involved in technical reviews. Involved in change control meetings.
• Involved in preparation of COBOL standards Document, which will explain all necessary code changes, JCL changes and PROC changes.
• Involved in preparation of JCL documentations to set up in System test Environment.
• Preparation of Unit Test Plan specification and preparation of Unit test data according to changes.
• Involved in Unit Testing and System testing, Moment of Code from Development to Model office region in Endeavor.
• Worked with System Operations team to take care of different compiler versions available to compile different types of programs (Batch, On-Line, IMS, DB2) in endeavor in Test & production stages.
• Maintaining and Updating project related folders, documents ( high level documents, test cases, test plans, UAT plans, Issue log, technical issue log, approved business requirements etc).
• Involved in preparation of investigation and impact analysis report.