Introduction to Peer To Peer Architecture Computer Science Project:
The advanced technology in the internet now a days is Peer to Peer architecture or P2P that consists of the nodes that are interconnected in a network that is supposed to be peer to other node for the data sharing and communication.
The conventional LAN architecture is depended on the Client / Server principle. The one or more computers act as server for the connected computer clients. The LAN architecture cannot make the communication properly within the computers. The direct communication between two clients is not possible if the server is not in active mode.
The P2P clients can communicate with one another without the presence of any central server. The current work to develop programs by the programmers are done through P2P architecture because the communication cannot be interrupted and without the need of server.
Purpose of the Project
The aim of this Project to reduce the limitations and the demerits. We developed an Autonomous Agents which has all features of the ideal P2P architecture. The features and focus of the P2P architecture are following.
- To develop of community of peers to have direct data communication.
- The presence of the Virtual server that connects the peers.
- The amazing shifting of the two modes the Virtual and the Pure P2P for the use of the both architecture.
- The effective P2P communication to share the services and the resources.
- The server free clients for the easy communication.
- The Autonomous Agents to help one another in solve the problem.
- The Autonomous Agents can bring out the new conclusions.
- Supported search.
- The Agents can perform the task without the presence of the user.
- The Agents can search the resources and the services automatically.
Download Peer To Peer Architecture Computer Science Project Report.