PATIENT HEALTH MONITORING SYSTEM
- This system puts forward a smart patient health tracking system that uses sensors to track patient health. It will be using temperature, blood pressure and heartbeat sensors to keep track of patient health.
- This system automatically alerts the doctor about the patient’s status through IOT, if it detects any abrupt changes in patient heartbeat or body temperature or BP, it will alert the doctor by sending an emergency message or signal. The information of the patients health is stored on the cloud. The cloud is used for analyzing the patient’s health, to generate weekly and monthly reports and for continuous health monitoring of the patient’s.
- The system proposes DIET PLAN for the patients according to the readings in the respective parameters which can be viewed by the user/doctor.
- The doctor can monitor the patient’s health from anywhere.
- An LCD display will be connected to the raspberry pi for the patients to view their health status live.
The project is Patient health monitoring system using Raspberry Pi.
I need your help to complete this project.
Project Details :
SMART PATIENT HEALTH MONITORING
Our system puts forward a smart patient health tracking system that uses Sensors to track patient health and uses internet to inform their loved ones or concerned doctor in case of any issues. Our system uses temperature, blood pressure and heartbeat sensing to keep track of patient health. The sensors are connected to a microcontroller (raspberry pi) to track the status which is in turn interfaced to an lcd display as well as wifi connection in order to transmit alerts. If system detects any abrupt changes in patient heartbeat or body temperature or BP, the system automatically alerts the Doctor about the patients status over IOT and also shows details of heartbeat, BP and temperature of patient live over the cloud . Thus IOT based patient health tracking system effectively uses internet to monitor patient health stats and save lives on time.