Online Education Portal in Java is a comprehensive tool providing information about the organizations providing educational Services. It is an online search engine to find list of various college, Universities, educational Institute, etc.
The portal provides detailed information on educational institutions, examinations, education system, exam results, entrance examinations, previous year’s university question papers etc, to its members. The User has to get registered to enjoy all the facilities in the portal. The registered member can be student or any teaching faculty or any one who is in need of the information.
The website provide details like the courses, fee structure offered by the educational academy, or details of the old student as per the course and year in the academy details. There are two groups involved in the working of the portal
Administrator is a person who administers the portal. He updates the details of the educational services provided by the website. He adds edits and deletes college or university or any other educational services details.
User is a person who needs the details of colleges, courses, fee structures etc.
Online Education Portal Features:
- The website is provides full-fledged details of various colleges, Universities, Academic institutions, courses offered by them, fees, etc.
- The user has to get registered if they would like to enjoy the complete facilities offered by the website.
- The portal even provides detailed information on educational institutions, examinations, education system, exam results, entrance examinations, previous year’s university question papers etc to its members.
- The administrator administers the website; he edits, adds or delete the required details.
Software requirement Specification
- Java Server Pages and Servlets
- Java Script, Java Mail, JDBC
- My SQL
- Win NT/2000
Hardware Requirement Specification
- Pentium III/IV
- 20 GB Hard Disk, 64 -128 MB RAM or Above
- 10 Mbps Network Interface Card.