The existing system has been maintained manually. The system, which has been maintained manually, had been complex and complicated. There were many chances to loss the data and the work wouldn’t be an effective and efficient one. Manual operation is always been complicated to the organizations for maintaining the records. In the existing system
- In this system we can’t monitor who all are accessing the files at the same time.
- It’s difficult to find which are the files are updated and renamed.
Drawbacks of the existing system
- Maintenance of the system is very difficult.
- Employee’s attentions are needed for maintaining the system.
- There is a possibility for getting inaccurate results.
- User friendliness is very less.
- It consumes more time for processing the activities.
- Considering the anomalies in the existing system computerization of the whole activity is being suggested after initial analysis by the organization.
- In this system we can monitor who all are accessing the files in the network at the same time.
- When monitoring the connected systems, we can easily found what are the files updated and renamed.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PROPOSED SYSTEM
- Fully Secured
- Role based access
- Ease in maintenance
- Notification about the modification