About Banking Sector:
In Network Banking process there exist various functions. The Banking Administrator controls all the functions. Administrator, clients are members of Baking System.
All the members of the Bank have some right to use the facility of bank depending upon the category. They can view account, withdraw/transfer money, view account logs, Check Clearings, Issuing Loans For Personal, Home’s & Car’s, change password/pin. These surveys will be helpful in improving the functionality & Performance of Bank.
PROBLEMS IN EXISTING SYSTEM:
- Existing System was manual, it was very time consuming. All the information was stored in records.
- Existing process has time limit (In Bank times only).
- Process of entering customer information from paper records to computer is time consuming.
- Creating, Updating and deleting of an account information is very lengthy process.
PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT
This Network Banking project is aimed at developing a Network Banking System that is of importance to either college library or public library. All the members of the library are legally the users of the System. The Administrator can add new members, books, Authors, Branches, Racks and also he can create new category for members and books. Here we computerized the existing manual system.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: –
- Pentium IV Processor.
- 512 MB RAM
- Hard disk Size 40 GB
- Key Board & Mouse
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: –
- OS : Windows XP
- Front End : Java (AWT, Swing, Socket Programming).
- Database : MS Access 2003
Download Network Banking System Java Final Year Project