Title: Multimedia Broadcasting over TCP/IP Network
Study Area Review: Network security
Aims: To develop a multithreaded peer to peer communication system that allows multiple nodes (clients) to interact with each other in a shared environment.
Objectives: This application has the following objectives
• To provide fast, secure, reliable and cost effective communication medium between multiple clients and server.
• To present a simplified server-multiple client architecture which enables multi cast messages with in a public/private channel.
• To fulfil the task of multi-casting.
Deliverables: This application delivers the following
• Working application that delivers data across multiple clients and servers
• Secure data transfer mechanism with the implementation of multi casting procedures
This is a design oriented, java based application which presents multi-tasking where in a single message can be transmitted automatically to all the users through a single server by a single click.
Professional Project Claim
This project emphasises design and evaluates a web-based system using appropriate processes and tools, as follows
Operating System : Windows XP professional
Programming Language : Java, Applets and Swings/AWT
Editors : Edit Plus or Netbeans
Computer : Assembled
Processor : Pentium 80386 microprocessor or higher
Main Memory : 128 MB or higher
Hard Disk : 4.3 GB or higher
Monitor : SVGA colour monitor
My product will exhibit the attributes of quality, reliability, timeliness and maintainability in the following ways
• To maintain strict timelines, proper project schedule is being prepared.
• Standard templates are being maintained to prepare documentation, to ensure the quality of document and literature review
• All the java coding standards and best practices are being implemented to ensure the quality of coding done
• For checking the reliability of the application, Prototype software model is developed.
• Multiple levels of testing will be done to deliver the quality product