MBA Project on Life Insurance:

From the study, it is inferred that employees in the Bharti axa life insurance Company are satisfied. They need improvement in training regarding their job, incentives, promotional opportunities and chance for career growth.

So, the company may consider these points in order to improve the satisfaction of the employees because the job satisfaction influences performance of their work. The company may also provide counseling service in order to reduce the mental stress of the employees, so that they work with more involvement.

MBA Project Report on life insurance

Employees should be properly recognized and importance should be given to them which are essential for increasing the level of employee satisfaction.

Thus the study on employee satisfaction is helpful in knowing the impact of it in the functioning of the organization and knowing the views of employees about different factors.

FINDINGS

  1.      Out of the total respondents surveyed 87% are male and remaining 13% are female.
  2.      it can be inferred that 56% of the respondents belongs from the age between 25 to 35, 23% of the respondents are 35 to 45 age group, 20% of the respondents are from the age below 25. The remaining 1% of the respondent is above 45.
  3.       Based on this survey we found that 31% of them earning below 5000, 17% of them earning above 15,000 per month.
  4.      Regarding the years of experience of the respondents, CHART reveals that 37% of them having less than 1 year of experience, whereas 23% of them are having 2-3 years of experience.
  5.      Based on this survey 20% of them are sales managers, 59% of them are financial advisors, 17% of them are telecallers, and 4% of them are pantry staffs based on their category
  6.      Based on this survey we found that 57% of the respondents are satisfied with their supervisor, 32% of the respondents are partially satisfied with their supervisor, and 11% of the respondents are dissatisfied with their supervisor.
  7.      Based on this survey we found that 64% of the respondents are satisfied, 36% of the respondents are dissatisfied regarding their opinion about grievance handling procedure.
  8.      Trough this survey 85% of them satisfied, 12% of them partially satisfied, and 3% of them dissatisfied regarding ventilation, lighting and temperature. 
  9.       Based on this survey we found that 74% of the respondents are satisfied, whereas 22% of the respondents are partially, 4% of the respondents are dissatisfied regarding the training received by the employee.
  10.      Based on this survey 69% of the respondents are satisfied, 28% of the respondents are partially satisfied regarding the management and other employees treated them
  11.      Based on this survey 54% of the respondents are satisfied, 38% of them partially satisfied, regarding management understand the respondent’s personal life.
  12.      Based on this survey 65% of them are satisfied, 28% of them partially satisfied, whereas 7% of them dissatisfied regarding respondent’s stress on their job.
  13.     Based on this survey 68% of them are satisfied, 28% of them partially satisfied, regarding encouragement of employees to develop new and more efficient ways to do their job.
  14.      Based on this survey 74% of them are satisfied, 24% of them partially satisfied, whereas 4% of them dissatisfied regarding the employee recommend others to work for this company.
  15.      Based on this survey 44% of them are satisfied, whereas 34% of them are partially satisfied and 22% are dissatisfied regarding the respondents overall satisfaction.
  16.      Based on this survey 49% of them are satisfied 34% of them are partially satisfied and 17% of them are dissatisfied regarding recognition for their contribution.
  17.    Based on this survey 85.71% of them are satisfied, 11.11% of them are partially satisfied and 3.18% of them are dissatisfied overall job satisfaction compared to year ago.

Download MBA Project Report on Life Insurance