Introduction to HI-LO Game C++ Project:
The Game is developed by c++. The theme of the game is guessing a randomly selected integer number within range of 1 to x max by try-and-error method. Before that what is c++?. C++ is the extension of c language which was developed by Bjarne stroustrup in AT&T Bell laboratories. The language follows Object oriented approach .
It follows bottom-up approach.It is a statically typed, free-form, multi-paradigm, usually compiled language supporting procedural programming, data abstraction, object-oriented programming, and generic Commands are either “functions” or “keywords”. Keyword are a basic building block of the language, programming. In this game the user guess the number of game.
The information is provided only after the guess is made. The number should be guessed in least number of trails. The method of finding is similar to method of finding roots. The root finding is used many applications like optimization.
Need of Our Project:
- The customer service is increased by accurate information
- Job satisfaction of staff members is increased and effort duplication is avoided
- Best economical and safer means of tracking information
- Access has been made to information like stocks and reports and also accurate faster results.
- Errors have been reduced for long and repetitive manual processing
- Greater accountability and transparency in operations
- The efficiency and effectiveness in administration has been increased.
- The security is provided for more reliable information
- Appropriate knowledge-based action and intervention can now take place in a timelier manner.