Project name: GCDM (Global Customer Data Management) Mainframe Project Abstract for Fresher’s
Software: IBM Mainframe in COBOL, JCL, CICS, IMS-DB, File-Aid
This Project Comes Under Banking domain in software industry. It serves as a database of core Customers, Limits, Securities, Reference and Organizations, which can serve as a source of data to all the applications.
The primary function of CDU is to store customer data in a single regional repository and under a single profile, and to provide delivery and maintenance of that data via standard APIs. This provides the business with a common customer view, simplifies interfaces to warehouses, and protects applications from changes to the underlying database.
- Formulation and estimation of maintenance and new functionality request.
- Construction of batch programs using COBOL, JCL
- Providing solutions to problems arising in the production.
- Preparation of Test case document
- Monitoring the status of the program till it runs on production successfully.
ENVIRONMENT: COBOL, JCL, IMSDB, CICS, FILE-AID.