This Freight Forwarding Management System software keep track of all activities (booking, container allotment, stuffing, customs clearance, raiment, ship-on-board, delivery, debit note, credit note etc
The containers for Shipping are delivered to Consignee after a relevant process including order booking, stuffing, customs clearance, raiment, delivery etc.
A freight forwarder is an individual or company that exports the goods from one place to another.
The freight forwarder does not actually carry the cargo or conduct business for the ship.
It is an intermediary between carrier and owner of goods being transported.
This software is based on 3Tier Web Architecture powered by the Microsoft’s Dot Net Technology. This software will be implemented in ASP.NET. With this software will handle all the Freight Forwarding Management system software, the user can have access to world-class services any time, any place in the world.
This software keeps track of all activities (booking, container allotment, stuffing, customs clearance, raiment, ship-on-board, delivery, debit note, credit note etc. The Containers for Shipping are delivered to Consignee after a relevant process including order booking, stuffing, customs clearance, raiment, delivery etc. A well Standard reporting will be included in this software which will be very beneficial for the clients and users.
Design Of Solution
Functional Scoping of the Software
- Customer Module:- Includes all details of the customer/consigner
- Consignee Module:- Includes all details of the consignee.
- Agent Module:- Includes all details of the Agent who is dealing with the order.
- Shipping Line Module:- Includes all details of the shipping lines.
- Booking Module:- In this module booking of a order is done.
- Stuffing Module:- In this module container stuffing information is provided.
- Customs Clearance:- In this module custom clearance process is provided
- Railment Module:- In this module railment process is provided.
- Ship-on Board Module:- Finally the container goes to the destination(to the consignee).
- Delivery Module:- Goods to be handed over to the consignee.
- Master Daily Activity report
- Booking Report.
- Pending container allotments vs Bkgs and Containers Allotted Vs Bkgs
- Pending Stuffing on containers vs stuffed
- Pending Railouts Vs Railed out
- Railed Out Vs Shipped on Boards / Planned vessels
- Pending Shipped on Boards Vs Planned Vessel
- Outstanding Reports ( Clients ) Vs Receipts
- Outstanding Reports ( Agents ) Vs Receipts and Payables
- Pending Invoices / B/Ls and Invoices and B/Ls released vs Docs or SI Received
- Pending SI From Clients vs Cut off Dates/ Rail outs / Planned Vsl
- MSI Submitted Vs Cut offs and Pending MSI submissions vs Cut off Dates / Rail outs/ Planned Vsl
- Pending Prealerts / Manifests to agents Vs Shipped of Board
- Shipping on Board Vs ETA
- Arrivals Vs ETA
- Transshipments Vs Planned Transhipments
- Delivery Vs Arrivals
Facilities Required For Proposed Work
Technologies Used: – ASP.NET with C#.NET
Database Used: – Microsoft SQL Server
Web Services Used: – Advance XML Web Services.
Domain Required: – Any new domain registration is required.