Free flow resource allocation and tracking is a web based application proposed to facilitate day-today work allocation in an organization. This Resource Allocation application is more relevant like a project planning tool is used to affect the project plan including a plurality of tasks to be performed by the users in accordance with respective time schedules. This application used to monitor the performance of the individuals and teams.
This application ensures the user that the work is assigned to the resources without any delay or faults. The network is configured for translating the project plan into the master database to affect an assignments table including a list of project tasks assigned for completion by each of the users.
This Resource Allocation and Tracking project is periodically prepared in the master database from the assignments table and include list of the project tasks assigned to a respective user and a time record for recording time entries therein. Actual time expended in performing the tasks is fed back to the project plan for managing completion of the tasks in accordance with the time schedules.
Assign the project into various teams. It maintains the daily reports of the individuals. Increased visibility into actual time spent on tasks and projects.
- Free Flow resource allocation and tracking is used for maintaining the performance of the individuals and teams
- Used to maintain the details of project and the users involved in the project
- Used to assign project to various teams and team members
- Generates various reports
- Project and its various tasks are assigned to teams and team members
- Projects and its tasks are assigned by the team lead/project managers to the team members based on their experience