Need of the MBA Finance Project Study:
There is a need to analyze the financial statements of any company for various statutory and internal requirements to know the performance of the company. This analysis will be useful to many persons who are directly or indirectly related to company. There are various methods available for analysis. Here in this study I used technique of ratio analysis to analyze the performance of Chemical Company Ltd. To know the company’s Assets and Liabilities management in the above mentioned period. The need for Master of Business Administration study is improve the financial position of the company. To analysis the existing situation of the company. To improve the grey areas of the company. The financial Department can implement and can get positive result by maintaining proper financial reports.
Objectivity Of The MBA Final Year Project Study:
- To understand the method in practice in the Chemical Company Ltd.
- Examine the following of present system of managing Assets and Liabilities in Chemical Company Ltd.
- To study the various ratios relating to working Assets and Liabilities and as certain the management of Assets and Liabilities.
- To undertake an item wise study of components of Assets and Liabilities.
- To make the suggestions for any improvements of the Assets and Liabilities management of the Chemical Company Ltd.
- The main aim of the study is to analyze the financial performance of Chemical Company.
- To review growth and working of Chemical Company Ltd. during 5 years
- To evaluate the financial analysis of its business operations.
- To analyze financial statement analysis based on the audited accounts of the company.
- To comment on capital structure, capital gearing and cost of capital.
- To analyze the changes in financial position of Chemical Company through financial statement analysis.
- To analyze working capital requirement and financial soundness of Chemical Company.
Scope of Financial Statement Analysis Study:
- Scope of MBA Final Year Project is limited to collection of financial data published in annual reports of the company.
- Reference of the objectives listed are also taken for consideration.
- Analysis has been done taking in consideration the details provided by concerned authorities in finance, purchases and marketing departments.
- Various financial aspects were analyzed for a period of 5 years i.e. from 2005 to 2009.
- Collection of data is limited to the balance sheets and Income statements of the company and certain inferences made.