Finance & HR MBA Sample Resume
To secure a challenging position, where my skills and my knowledge will greatly enhance the company’s success and my personal growth.
Company: XXXX HOSPITALS, SECUNDERABAD
Position: Project Trainee
Duration: 65 Days (11st May 2007 – 30th July 2007)
Underwent my Summer Internship Program in Quality Assurance department.
Assisted QA manager to carry out ground work for NABH chapter no. 9 (HRM). Prepared GAP analysis and documentation for NABH. Carried out the entire process of Employee Satisfaction Survey forSEC-BAD Hospital.
Pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Finance & HR ) from
Bachelor degree in commerce from XXX.College. XXX University, XXX
( April 2005 )
Higher Secondary Education from XXX College, XXX, Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board ( April 2002 )
Schooling from XXXX, XXXX, Affiliated by CBSE Board
( April 2000 )
v Sulzer India Limited, Manufacturing plant, PUNE
v Sharp India Limited, PUNE
MS-OFFICE and TALLY
- A class presentation on National Stock Exchange.
- Prepared for Right To Information Act and delivered a PPT presentation
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
– Took active participation to co-ordinate with the decoration team for the cultural event ANUSMRITI, recently conducted in our school.
– Actively took part in the induction program conducted for our juniors, as a Volunteer, Compere and also helped the faculty in organizing the program.
– Collectively organized a seminar on Equity Valuation.
- Comprehensive Analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with people diplomatically.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Learnt Table Tennis and Badminton during school days, still love to play whenever time permits.
- Surfing the net and outings with friends are my other pleasure activities
Date of Birth : 3rd April 1984
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
English, Hindi, Telugu and Marathi
Date: 12th January 2008
Place: Hyderabad (XXXX)
Download Finance & HR MBA Sample Resume.