The age of information has gone; The correct area is the Age of The Knowledge. This having knowledge would be higher resources from the society & at the same time would be earning the higher returns. But Knowledge is important to student, it is made mandatory for M.sc IT & CA Students to work on a practical at some industrial organization & develop a comprehensive project.
Here is the detailed report on the project “E-Books Download” prepared. It is developed on PHP & MYSQL with tables and forms. At last would only like to say that the practical education at COLLEGE has been very knowledgeable experience for us. we have tried my level best to produce the best output.
The present of this PHP Project report gives us the feeling. As the final frontier achieving a Msc IT& CA, the actively of going through industrial orientation has bridged the gap between the academics and practical and real life work for us. It has prepared us to apply ourselves to become good IT professional. Naturally, it requires lot of people support to complete this project. We take this opportunity to acknowledge their supports to us.
We are specially Thanks to “Mr. ” Director of our college to give us opportunity to develop a project.
We sincerely thank our department for the academic advancement, it has finally provide us and opportunity for project work. We thank Mr. and head of department for their support through the E-Books Download project.
Operating System: Windows XP & onwards
Editor : Dreamweaver 8
Activity Diagram For User
- Admin Table
- Register table
In Home Page user can see the books photo, links related to site, last added Books, and Login Form.Home page Contains The Header And Footer That Contain The Different Link.
If User Want to Member then user need to fill up all the Details Which are Display in register Form.
After Fill up All The Information user Can Purchase the Books.
- This Page Contain The Site Information like What’s Purpose,What’s Provides .
- Contact Us
- This Page Contain The Contact Us.
Help Related To The Site like How to Login,How To Join,How To Purchase E-Books…
If User Login Then Page Will be (User Home)
If User Select Categorie Then Page
- EBooks are Display related to the selected Categories
- User Can Purchase The EBooks by Just Clicking on the Add To Card link.
- Author name,Publisher,edition,size of EBooks are Display In This Page.
Feed Back Form
If User Want To send feedback then user need to fill up all the Details which are Display in Feed back Form like name, E-Mail, And Comments.
- Here User Can See the his profile .
- User Can also change the profile in this page.
Change Profile Photo Form
If User Want to change His Profile Photo then Must Need To Browse New Photo in this Page.
Change user Password
- User Can Change The ID and Password in This Page.
- User Need To Add old ID and old Password For Changing Password.
If Admin Login Then Page Will be( Admin Home)
Different links are Display from which admin can select any option.
- Admin see all the EBooks With Edit And Delete Links.
- Title, Categorie, author, publisher, price, size of EBooks Are Also Display in This Page.
Edit / Delete Categories
- This Page Display all The Categories With Edit and Delete Links.
- Admin Can Delete Multiple EBooks By Selecting More EBooks.
- Admin Need To Fill up All the Books Information for Uploading a New Books.
- Admin can add the EBooks through this page.
Admin can add/edit the categories through this page.
View User Info.
- Admin see all the user information in this page.
- Admin can delete the User by clicking on delete link.
- Admin see the Feedback in this page.
- Admin can delete the feedback send by user.
Change Admin Password
Admin can change the ID and Password in this page.
Change About Us.
Admin can Change The About By Using This Page.
Change Background image
Admin Can Change The Site Background By Browsing Background Image in This Page.
Change Home Page Photo.
Admin can Change The Home Page Photo in this Page.
Following EBooks were referred to during the development of the project:
- Introduction to website development
- Website using PHP
- MYSQL Database Management System
Following Websites were referred to during the development of the project:
Following EBooks were referred to during to the development of the project:
- Beginning PHP, Apache
- MYSQL® Web Development
- PHP Manual