Title: Distributed load-balancing policy
Study Area Review: Network security
Deliverables: This application delivers the following
• Working simulation model of SSL
• Secure web application with implementation of SSL
• Prototype that calculate the efficiency of the data transfer across the web application
This is one of the java application programmes, which uses Markov process model for heterogeneous distributed system.
Professional Project Claim
This project emphasises design and evaluates a web-based system using appropriate processes and tools, as follows
Operating System : Windows XP professional
Coding language : JAVA
System : Pentium IV 2.4 GHz
Hard disk : 40GB
Floppy Drive : 1.44MB
Monitor : 1.5 VGA colour monitor
Mouse : Logitech
RAM : 256MB
Keyboard : 110keys enhanced
My product will exhibit the attributes of quality, reliability, timeliness and maintainability in the following ways
• To meet timelines by application, a procedural project plan is developed.
• Quality of the document and the literature review are maintained by using standard templates for preparing the documentation.
• Java coding standards and best practices are being implemented to ensure the quality of coding done
• Prototype software model is being developed to check the reliability of the application
• To ensure quality of the product, multi level testing is applied on the product.
Both qualitative and quantitative approaches are followed as a part of research methodology. Initial phases the entire project and its planning is done with the help of qualitative approaches. Further evaluation and simulation modelling is done based on the quantitative approach.