My Eclipse = eclipse + built-in plug-ins.
Given to develop advanced technologies based applications.
- Eclipse IDE is the based IED for myeclips, easyeclipse, eclipseGelilio and etc.
what is the different between Eclipse & MyEclipse IDE’s
1> Open source IDE 1> Commercial IDE.
2> Gives facilities to develop basic 2> Gives facilities to develop both basic and
Jse module applications. advanced technologies based applications.
3> Doesn’t provide built in plug-ins 3> provide built in plug-ins to work with advanced
to work with advanced technologies. technologies.
4> Suitable for small companies. 4> Suitable for large scale applications.
Question: How to add plug-in in eclipse IDE to work with certain java based advanced technologies like Struts, hibernet and etc.
Answer: Step 1:- download eclipse plug-ins of that advanced technology from internet in the form of jar files.
Example: – like the form of jar files.
Step2:- create project in eclipse IDE add the above jar files to plug-ins folder if that project.
Step3:- relaunch eclipse IDE once to activate the plug-ins.
- Type : IDE s/w for java
- Version : 8.x (compatible with jdk 1.6)
- Vendor: Eclipse org.
- Commercial software.
- Gives tomcat as built-in server allows to configure any external server with IDE
- To download trail version : www.myeclipseide.com
- For docs : www.myeclipseide.com