Difference b/w MVC1 & MVC2:-
- In MVC1-> same resource (like servlet program or JSP program) contains view layer, controller layer logics but model layer logics will be placed separately.
- In MVC2-> different resources will be taken for different layers; i.e. for every layer of web application separate resource will be taken.
- Use MVC1 or MVC2 architectures to overcome the problems of model1 architecture.
- Model 1 architecture is suitable for small scale web application.
- MVC1 architecture is suitable for medium scale web application.
- MVC2 architecture is suitable for medium scale and large scale web application.
- Compare to model 1 architecture MVC1 architecture gives clean separation of logics but to get more clean separation of logic prefer working with MVC2 architecture.
- The projects that are developed by using old technologies or out dated technologies or old versions of existing technologies are called as “legacy projects”.