Introduction to Credit Information and Fraud Prevention System:
Title: Credit Information and Fraud Prevention System
The proposed project is a web technology based product that can be implemented for any financial service providers/organizations. This system provides facilities to register loan repayment history, credit payment details of persons.
This system lets any kind of financial company to have an account for login and checking for the credit history of a person. So, this system provides credit information sharing between financial organizations to decide about the applications of the credit seeking person.
- Customer and Financial Organization Registration
- Manage loan types like personal loan, car loan, etc
- Display customer report and customer loan payment report
- Manage interest rates
- Generate loan sanction report
- Request for loan
- Maintain application status
- Display loan payment information like EMI, pending balance, if any
- View current interest rates
- Maintain users feedback
- Manage personal information
- Accept/reject use’s loan request
- Secure access of confidential data (user’s details) should be provided.
- 24 X 7 availability of the application
- Application should be accessible over Internet.
- Better component design to get better performance at peak time
- Flexible service based architecture will be highly desirable for future extension.
No. of Module
No. of Users
Out of scope
Generic Technology Keywords: Database, User Interface, Programming
Specific Technology Keywords: Asp.Net 3.5, C#.Net, MS SqlServer-05
Project Keywords: Presentation, Business Object, Data Access Layer
SDLC Keywords: Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing
Operating System Server: Windows XP
Database Server: Microsoft SQL Server-2005
Client: Microsoft Internet Explorer
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio .Net-2008 (Framework 3.5)
User Interface: Asp.Net with Ajax
Code Behind: VC#.Net
Processor: Intel Pentium or More
RAM: 512 MB Ram
Hard Disk: PC with 20GB