The Complaint Management system has following modules they are as follows
1. Login and session management.
2. Registration module.
3. Operation module.
4. User activity module.
5. Search module.
6. Report generation module.
7. Database administration module.
8. Feedback module.
9. Discussion forum module.
10. Help module.
When a user Logon to CRMS website he can see a home page. The homepage collects information about name and details of user from him .User writes complaint about the difficulties faced by him. On entering the complaint a complaint ID is generated by which he can access the status of complaint made by him. User can also go through a list of pages to get the required information that he needed to register the complaint successfully.
dfd diagram for complaint management system:
Download Complaint Management System DFD Diagram and project report.
Latest posts by Ramesh Gavva Shanthan (see all)
- Integer and Polynomial Arithmetic Technical PPT Presentation - October 19, 2013
- X-Ray Technical PPT Presentation - October 19, 2013
- Sorting Systems PPT Presentation - October 11, 2013
‹‹‹ Complaint Management System Asp.Net Project Report