Boutique Management System is a software application design to add or manage customer information, keep their personal records, orders and delivery dates, etc.
- The present Boutique Management System is manual.
- It is hard to handle the management of the clothes manually.
- Big and large registers are maintained for the sales and billing purpose of the clothes.
- And there was no data backup in that system.
- This application consumes more time and create confusion.
- So the overall concept about this system is that it manages all the work of the boutique i.e the storage of products, customers information, selling of clothes and billing too.
- Save details about customers.
- Make customer information management easier.
- This will make easy for customers to select designs according to their type and budget.
- Help save time.
This project would be very useful for automation of customer measurements and details management. Further it can also be useful for day to day updating of customer information and new Stocks of Design.
This project allows fashion designers to manage their customer details. The details include contact information and measurements. This project would enable fashion designers to easily automate the management of customer measurements. It would make it easy for customers to select designs according to their type and budget. It asks admin to add in details about the customer. The details will be immediately view able once added to the program.
DFD AND FLOWCHARTS:
INPUT / OUTPUT FORMS AND DESCRIPTION:
- Adding customer form: This form is for the registration of the customer.
- Adding products form: This will be used to add the products to the customer’s wish list.
- Updating product form: This is form where the customer can look up various products and view price.
- Output forms:-
- Product form: – this form will contain the information about varieties of clothes available in the boutique.
- Employee form:-This form will contain the information about the employees working in that boutique.
Hardware and Software requirement:
- Software requirements:-
- Windows XP
- Windows 8 and any other window based OS
- Hardware requirements:-
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 128 GB and above
- Processor: Pentium V , Core 2 Duo
IDE: Java Beans 7.0
Client Side Requirements:
Pentium lV or above.
RAM or above.
Any Operating System (eg: Windows XP)
JSP: Java Server Pages technology provides a simplified, fast way to create dynamic web content.
MySql: MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS).