STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The objective of the Computerized Mobile Store Management System Final Year Java Windows Application is to develop software for monitoring and controlling the transactions of mobile phones in a Mobile Store. The project “Computerized Mobile Store Management System” is developed in java, and it is window based application.
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
The Computerized Mobile Store Management System B Tech Mini Project is developed for Suresh Mobile Shoppe, Nalgonda.
- Analyzing the system environment in Mobile Store.
- Testing the system whether the new mobile details are stored in the database correctly or not.
- Testing the system whether the searching a Mobile Phone and updating a Mobile is working correctly or not.
- Testing the system whether the bills are generating properly or not.
- Testing the system whether the credit customer details are stored properly or not.
- The Administrator can navigate through the software without any training.
- The Administrator can provide better services to the customer by providing better search results of mobile phones and appropriate bill services.
It is a windows based web application.
System analysis is an important activity that takes place when we are building a new system or changing existing one. Analysis helps to understand the existing system and the requirements necessary for building the new system. If there is no existing system then analysis defines only the requirements.
One of the most important factors in system analysis is to understand the system and its problems. A good understanding of the system enables designer to identify and correct problems. Based on the drawbacks of the existing system the system is being planned. So the defining of the given problem has to be analyzed.
1 Identification of customer needs
2 Create system definitions
3 Perform technical analysis
Software Requirement Analysis Phases:
The problem is recognized by discussing with the employees in the organization and identifying the problems faced by the current system and how the future system should be and its specifications.
Evaluation and Synthesis:
After getting the clear problem definition we focused on what to do but not how to do. Ways to solve the problem and the different ways we found and we select the best way to solve the problem.
We made a rough diagram of the proposed system and showed it to the clients to verify whether their specifications are completely mentioned in that or not.
EXISTING AND PROPOSED SYSTEM
The Existing system is manual. The Mobile details and bill details will be maintain in the books.
The following are the drawbacks with the manual system.
- Delay in Searching a Mobile Phones in Mobile Store.
- Unable to maintain huge Mobile Phone details in the books.
- Unable to maintain the perfect Billing Details.
- Less security for Mobile phone details.
Proposed system is a computerized Mobile Store. Through our software user can add Mobile Phone details, search for Mobile Phone, Update Mobile Phone details, and Generate credit and normal bills.