Existing System :
- No random selection of peer algorithm. This will make the system latency
- If any of the system has disconnected very difficult to identify
- Pass the queries to the peer network one by one
- They didn’t use Markov chain algorithm and random selection of nodes
Proposed System :
- Using approximate query processing to get the result to decrease the latency.
- Using Markov chain random walk algorithm to select the peers.
- Passing aggregate rules to get the information from the peers.
- pass the aggregate queries to the common database and get the information from all the peers.
- Project shows which peer get disconnected.
- Random selection of peers will reduce the latency.