ALARM SYSTEM ON MOBILE FOR PLAYING OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM IN COLLEGE.
The application “Mobile Alarm”it is an attempt to add alarm facility for playing our National Anthem on mobiles for all the staff and students based on the the device. Alongwith alarm, user can optionally put the reminder text as well .Main User (server) can edit/delete/update/enable/disable the alarms.
The proposed system should integrate into the Android Operating System of the target device as an application. It should the functionality of scheduling the national anthem playing based on time, which is convenient for the user.
PROBLEMS OF EXISTING SYSTEM
- Time based scheduling is inconvenient for a user who is travelling.
- Time based alarm may not be accurate for the travelling user.
- Existing software do not provide a time based national anthem playing alarm facility.
The proposed system should be executable inside an Android mobile handset, and should be able to track the time , and should enable the user(server) to set alarm based on time for playing the national anthem.
ADVANTAGES OF PROPOSED SYSTEM
- Existing Cellphone can be easily used for playing the national anthem based scheduling device.
- Cost Effective Software
The system is developed asmodules to handle the following parts.
The mobile application has below modules
This module is responsible to get inputs from user (main server)about the alarm –and play the national anthem , close time and date of alarm, reminder description if any and broadcasting it to other users.
This module is responsible to play the national anthemif user has set alarm for other for which alarm is set and broadcasting it to other users.
This module is responsible to display the already set alarms. Allows user to edit/delete/update alarms.
This module allows user to set some settings for the applications.
The clients will be the students of the college on whose the time will be set by the server at which anthem is to be played. The clients app should activate automatically at the set time but only if he is in the college campus i.e. his location should be tracked and then only decision should be taken whether anthem should be played or not.
- Home Screen
- MAIN SERVER
- Deactivate Alarms
- Disable Alarms
- Display Saved Alarms
- Select Alarm
- Press Alarm to Edit
- Delete Alarm
- Edit Alarm Name and Message
- Activate Alarms
- Enable Alarms
- Playour National Anthem
- Eclipse IDE for Java Developers – Eclipse6.2 (Helios) or greater
- Eclipse JDTplug-in (included in most Eclipse IDE packages)
- JDK 6(JRE alone is not sufficient)
- Android Development Tools plug-in(recommended)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Vista (32- or 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Hard disk – 40 GB
- Processor – Pentium IV 2.4 GHz
- Ram – 1 GB