The main aim of this A Web Search Engine-Based Approach To Measure Semantic Similarity Between Words .Net Final Year Project is to measure the semantic similarity between words using web search engine technologies like Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. by using some automatic technologies. By using this web search engine based project we can propose a lexical extraction algorithm to extract semantic relations. This project mainly consists of four major modules namly Search Results Ranking module, Lexical Extraction Pattern module, Lexical Clustering module, findout Similarity on Semantic words module.
How this Project works:
- First any user register through this project using registration form.
- Using metadata option they can search words.
- Completes the verification processing using system file.
System Processor : Pentium 4 Processor
Ram Size : 2 GB Ram
Hard Disk Size : 160 Gb
Software Technologies : ASP .Net, C#.Net, HTML, DHTML, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2005
Operating System : Windows XP, Vista, Win 7
Download A Web Search Engine-Based Approach to Measure Semantic Similarity between Words .Net 2011 Project Document, Base Paper, Output Video & Reference Documents.
Latest posts by Kasarla shanthan/Ramesh Gavva (see all)
- University Management System Project in C++ with Source Code - March 7, 2014
- Radiant Tour Reservation System Project in Asp.Net - March 2, 2014
- Software Developers Web Portal Project in Asp.Net - February 27, 2014
‹‹‹ Survey User Module Web Application Java Project with Source Code